CBS and Turner Sports have announced the pairs for the 2015 NCAA Tournament. As previously reported, the new lead team throughout the tournament will be CBS's Jim Nantz, FOX/CBS's Bill Raftery and Turner Sports' Grant Hill, with Tracy Wolfson as the courtside reporter. The team will work through the Final Four, held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The Final Four will air on TBS on Saturday, April 4th with TNT and truTV providing team casts for each semifinal game. The National Championship game will air on CBS, Monday night April 6th. The tournament gets under way on March 17th and 18th with the First Four play in games on truTV.
Ernie Johnson and Greg Gumbel will once again anchor studio coverage from New York, with a roster of analysts including Inside the NBA's Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith and CBS's Clark Kellogg. Matt Winer anchors in Atlanta with Seth Davis, CBSSN's Wally Szczerbiak and new comer Mateen Cleaves. Doug Gottlieb and Steve Smith will join the studio during Regional coverage of the tournament. College Coaches that will participate in the studio will be announced at a later day.
Along with the changes in the lead team, here are the lists of commentators (with some swaps from past teams), along with new additions noted in bold.
- Jim Nantz, Bill Raftery, Grant Hill; Reporter: Tracy Wolfson (Final Four)
- Marv Albert, Chris Webber, Len Elmore; Reporter: Craig Sager (Regional)
- Verne Lundquist, Jim Spanarkel; Reporter: Allie LaForce (Regional)
- Kevin Harlan, Reggie Miller, Dan Bonner; Reporter: Rachel Nichols (Regional)
- Ian Eagle, Doug Gottlieb; Reporter: Evan Washburn (First Four)
- Brian Anderson, Steve Smith; Reporter: Lewis Johnson (First Four)
- Spero Dedes, Mike Gminski; Reporter: Jaime Maggio
- Andrew Catalon, Steve Lappas; Reporter: Jamie Erdahl
The Tournament selection show will air on CBS on Sunday, March 15th following the Big Ten Tournament's Championship game.